An article I read a few years ago, thought to share, read below, the site is attached.
All the physical matters are composed of vibration. As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force, which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter. – Dr. Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck (23 April 1858 – 4 October 1947) was the originator of modern quantum theories. He won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
frequencies of vibrating energy are approximately 100X more efficient in sending information within a biological system than physical signals, such as hormones, neurotransmitters, and other growth factors.
if a pianist could press a key far above the eighty-eight keys that exist on a piano, that key would produce light. They would produce a chord of light in the same way they create a chord of sound. The only difference is you would see those chords as colors of light because they would be traveling at the speed of light.
As you might guess, when you use the principle of resonance, you can accelerate the speed at which your molecules vibrate. When the atoms within you lose speed you create third dimensional matter. However, when they accelerate, your consciousness reaches a higher dimension. Hence, the higher you raise your vibrational frequency, the faster you expand your consciousness and the closer to spiritual enlightenment you become.
The level your frequency is on or wish to be on is the level you attract; posotiv eor negative
Everything is energy
When you view energy on a sub-atomic level you don’t find matter…
… instead, you discover pure energy.
The Law of Vibration states that in the universe energy is continuously moving, vibrating, and shifting into various forms— you’re no exception. These vibrations vary. If they’re low, they’re slow. If they’re high they’re vibrating fast. And just think; nothing ever stands still and nothing ever truly rests.
that our thoughts, actions, and surroundings emit a vibrational frequency that can both hurt or help our evolution.
Everything you see on earth is made from one original substance, out of which all things proceed. It is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the inter-spaces of the universe. A thought, in this substance, produces the thing that is imaged by the thought. Man can form things in his thought, and, by impressing his thought upon formless substance, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created.”
Everything is connected and has a connection. At the most fundamental level we interconnect intricately and divinely.
Now, as you know your vibrational frequency affects your reality. The various mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual states that you experience are simply different levels of vibrating energy and frequency. As a result, thoughts, and feelings of fear, hatred, envy, anger, grief, and despair vibrate at a slow and low frequency, while thoughts and feelings of love, happiness, joy, and gratitude vibrate faster and higher.
Your vibrational frequency is the magnet that attracts your experiences. And that’s why you’re responsible for how you choose to exist on this earth, what you choose to experience, and how you choose to evolve and grow in your life.
1. Practice self-love to fuel your energetic transformation.
2. Remember your spiritual roots to raise your perception.
3. Aquire knowledge to accelerate your energetic evolution.
4. Soften your energy to release creativity and harmony.
5. Take responsibility to become proactive and pursue remarkable new adventures.
6. Project your true self to live an authentic and fulfilling life.
7. Accept your interconnection with the universe to expand your consciousness.
8. Perceive the diversity of creation to appreciate all things.
9. Strengthen your thoughts and emotions to transcend limitation.
10. Bypass the need for perfection to thrive freely.
11. Appreciate beauty to remember the miracle of life.
12. Keep a daily gratitude diary to practice thankfullness.
13. Meditate daily to clear your mental chaos.
14. Learn to give without expectations to elevate your vibration.
15. Avoid gossip and negativity to free up positive energy.
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
16. Adopt and active lifestyle to trigger positive biochemistry.
17. Make a commitment to yourself to take control of your life.
18. Breath deep to relax and reinvigorate your nervous system.
19. Face your fears to awaken remarkable new possibilities.
20. Surround yourself with positive people to vitalise your spirit.
“If you hang around five confident people, you will be the sixth. If you hang around five intelligent people, you will be the sixth. If you hang around five millionaires, you will be the sixth. If you hang around five idiots, you will be the sixth. If you hang around five broke people, you will be the sixth. It’s inevitable.”
21. Slow down to assess life and your desired direction.
22. Remember that proximity to positive people will empower you
PROXIMITY IS POWER
23. Laugh to bring instant joy, even if you find it difficult.
For 6.Your choices are your own. Others manipulation should never deter you from your true path. You shouldn’t be discouraged by what others think, feel, or say. When you adopt this mindset, your vibrational frequency rises above your comfort zone, as your spirit gains essential experience and wisdom.